Departure

Grizzy · 4714

Offline Grizzy

• Respect: +1/-0
    • View Profile
on: June 20, 2021, 07:43:47 am
Hello / Siema, as the topic says it's about me leaving the clan. I really want to thank all of you guys for the amazing support that I have got whlist I was in clan. Had a great time managing things from time to time and helping stuff. I can't say there was any inconvenience from clan which lead me to this decision. I really appreciate what you guys have supported me. The thing is, most of you guys speak Polish and yeah it's not possible for me to use translator everytime. Another problem is clan meetings / clan training time difference problem. I remember I missed both of the clan get together due to massive time problem. Another thing gotta be inactivity. But yeah I understand most of you have jobs and other stuff to take care of so I understand it. The communation thingy was really unpleasant, I can say I have talked with Stoku, Zentrix, Pranski and Waluta only. No one else I have seen online or talking to me since I ever joined. But I understand there might be some irl problems or some other things. I repeat I have enjoyed my stay of 1 year and 2 months and it feels good that I contributed to LCK with whatever I could. Thanks for your time.

Witam/Siema jak w temacie mówi to o moim opuszczeniu klanu. Naprawdę chcę wam wszystkim podziękować za niesamowite wsparcie, jakie otrzymałem na liście, w której byłem w klanie. Świetnie się bawiliśmy, zarządzając od czasu do czasu rzeczami i pomagając. Nie mogę powiedzieć, że były jakieś niedogodności ze strony klanu, które doprowadziły mnie do tej decyzji. Naprawdę doceniam to, co mnie wspieracie. Chodzi o to, że większość z was mówi po polsku i tak, nie mogę za każdym razem korzystać z tłumacza. Innym problemem są spotkania klanów/treningi klanów w różnicy czasu. Pamiętam, że przegapiłem spotkanie obu klanu z powodu ogromnego problemu z czasem. Kolejną rzeczą musi być bezczynność. Ale tak, rozumiem, że większość z was ma pracę i inne rzeczy, którymi trzeba się zająć, więc rozumiem to. Komunia była naprawdę nieprzyjemna, mogę powiedzieć, że rozmawiałem tylko ze Stoku, Zentrixem, Prańskim i Walutą. Nikt inny nie widziałem online ani nie rozmawiał ze mną odkąd dołączyłem. Ale rozumiem, że mogą być jakieś problemy z IRL lub inne rzeczy. Powtarzam, że cieszyłem się pobytem 1 roku i 2 miesięcy i dobrze się czuję, że przyczyniłem się do LCK, czym tylko mogłem. Dziękuję za Twój czas.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

- Grizzy

Offline Stoku

• Administrator
    • Respect: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 11:18:11 pm
Hello / Siema, as the topic says it's about me leaving the clan. I really want to thank all of you guys for the amazing support that I have got whlist I was in clan. Had a great time managing things from time to time and helping stuff. I can't say there was any inconvenience from clan which lead me to this decision. I really appreciate what you guys have supported me. The thing is, most of you guys speak Polish and yeah it's not possible for me to use translator everytime. Another problem is clan meetings / clan training time difference problem. I remember I missed both of the clan get together due to massive time problem. Another thing gotta be inactivity. But yeah I understand most of you have jobs and other stuff to take care of so I understand it. The communation thingy was really unpleasant, I can say I have talked with Stoku, Zentrix, Pranski and Waluta only. No one else I have seen online or talking to me since I ever joined. But I understand there might be some irl problems or some other things. I repeat I have enjoyed my stay of 1 year and 2 months and it feels good that I contributed to LCK with whatever I could. Thanks for your time.

Witam/Siema jak w temacie mówi to o moim opuszczeniu klanu. Naprawdę chcę wam wszystkim podziękować za niesamowite wsparcie, jakie otrzymałem na liście, w której byłem w klanie. Świetnie się bawiliśmy, zarządzając od czasu do czasu rzeczami i pomagając. Nie mogę powiedzieć, że były jakieś niedogodności ze strony klanu, które doprowadziły mnie do tej decyzji. Naprawdę doceniam to, co mnie wspieracie. Chodzi o to, że większość z was mówi po polsku i tak, nie mogę za każdym razem korzystać z tłumacza. Innym problemem są spotkania klanów/treningi klanów w różnicy czasu. Pamiętam, że przegapiłem spotkanie obu klanu z powodu ogromnego problemu z czasem. Kolejną rzeczą musi być bezczynność. Ale tak, rozumiem, że większość z was ma pracę i inne rzeczy, którymi trzeba się zająć, więc rozumiem to. Komunia była naprawdę nieprzyjemna, mogę powiedzieć, że rozmawiałem tylko ze Stoku, Zentrixem, Prańskim i Walutą. Nikt inny nie widziałem online ani nie rozmawiał ze mną odkąd dołączyłem. Ale rozumiem, że mogą być jakieś problemy z IRL lub inne rzeczy. Powtarzam, że cieszyłem się pobytem 1 roku i 2 miesięcy i dobrze się czuję, że przyczyniłem się do LCK, czym tylko mogłem. Dziękuję za Twój czas.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

- Grizzy
I'm sorry for my late reply here. It was caused by my out of breath by this sad message.

I can understand your decision, because you are a very valuable, mature and great player, so you deserve for something more. Again, I'm sad, because we couldn't give it to you at all. I hope that, even if there were some issues, you had fun with us and learned something valuable. We also got a lesson from you and we will try to solve some communication and activity problems too. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find more time for playing, but I'm always trying my best to solve other clan related stuff. I still feel guilty for this situation.

Thank you Grizzy for your time involved in our family, your great help as a co-leader and member. Good luck and remember that, you are always welcome here.