VerC has been kicked out from clan.

Grizzy · 6476

Offline Grizzy

• Respect: +1/-0
    • View Profile
on: January 29, 2021, 03:36:16 pm
As the topic says, our member VerC has been kicked out from the clan for immature behaviour and some racist stuff. Was warned thrice to stop such behaviour but he failed to do so. Racism is something which isn't acceptable anywhere and everyone's aware of it. We thank you for whatever you've contributed to the clan. Good luck wherever you go.

Offline Stoku

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 03:37:53 pm
It's sad, but bye and best wishes for you!

Offline VerC

• Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 05:48:58 pm
I was kicked because of the racism. I called players from the pakistan - laggers. Wasn't Zen calling them laggers on discord aswell?

You was complaining to Stoku about me that I killed you and that I wasn't playing as a team. Tell me then, why you haven't played as a team and  helped me when 3 members of MK clan were spawnkilling me?Aren't we in the same clan? Moreover you helped them to kill me.

I had a great (short) time with the clan, awesome community.
I had no problems at all with Stoku, and so with the other players that I played with like Waluta or Pranski, but you Grizzy always had some problem towards me, while your buddies from pakistan (Alpays, Darkslayer) were constantly insulting me. To say the truth, they started be negative towards me. After many insults towards me and my family, I replied to them that they have shitty internet in pakistan, and THAT you are calling racism? If yes then rest of the clan is also racist. I saw many of other clan members laughing at players from pakistans and calling them kids. So one person can do something and other can't?

Don't get me wrong. I see nothing bad with laughing at laggers from pakistan. I'm just pointing out that other clan members were also laughing at them and there was no really problem about it before. You should really learn the definition of racism.

And the last one from me. To you Grizzy. I hope some of you won't censor it.

Regards

VerC

Offline Grizzy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 06:08:06 pm
I was kicked because of the racism. I called players from the pakistan - laggers. Wasn't Zen calling them laggers on discord aswell?

You was complaining to Stoku about me that I killed you and that I wasn't playing as a team. Tell me then, why you haven't played as a team and  helped me when 3 members of MK clan were spawnkilling me?Aren't we in the same clan? Moreover you helped them to kill me.

I had no problems at all with Stoku, and so with the other players that I played with like Waluta or Pranski, but you Grizzy always had some problem towards me, while your buddies from pakistan (Alpays, Darkslayer) were constantly insulting me. To say the truth, they started be negative towards me. After many insults towards me and my family, I replied to them that they have shitty internet in pakistan, and THAT you are calling racism? If yes then rest of the clan is also racist. I saw many of other clan members laughing at players from pakistans and calling them kids. So one person can do something and other can't?

Don't get me wrong. I see nothing bad with laughing at laggers from pakistan. I'm just pointing out that other clan members were also laughing at them and there was no really problem about it before. You should really learn the definition of racism.

Regards

VerC
Your input is invalid and useless.
So called "old member" of VC-MP,  grow up.
If you think what you said to me bothers me, then you're wrong buddy.
You stated that you only called Pakistani players laggers but no, that's not the truth.
You said things like "I doubt they've proper electricity and education there" and other bullshit.
If you really think you can get away by saying it, then you're mistaken.
You were told three times to fix this behaviour but you didn't.
Arguing to players and admins about stupid things (Ping, FPS, etc) doesn't make you look smarter anyway. I thought we got a great addition to clan but no we didn't.
Grow up, learn to be calm. If you still disagree with what I just said, my condolences.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 06:09:42 pm by Grizzy »

Offline Stoku

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 09:12:29 pm

Regards

VerC
I'm very sorry for this situation, but you was reported by various people and we were talking about it privately before making this hard decision. You ignored my words and request which was a bit disrespectful.

Also, blaming here at other members isn't a proper teamplay acting. Everyone has his ups and downs, that's normal, but to get some respect, you should respect others first. Also, we should be a team, family, not enemies. I hope that you will get it someday and wishing you the best.

Offline MateO

• Clan Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 01:19:22 pm
 :-\

Offline Alpays

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 08:38:15 pm
I didnt plan to post here but after verc's post with lies against me i decided to post.

While your buddies from pakistan (Alpays, Darkslayer) were constantly insulting me To say the truth, they started be negative towards me. After many insults towards me and my family, I replied to them that they have shitty internet in pakistan
First of all im not from pakistan and you know it please tell someone from pakistan gets 57 ping in european server and you are saying that we started to insult you and your family and you said pakistan has shitty internet for that nothing such happened. I hadnt any problem with you and i was playing with you in littlewhitey's after some deaths you started to call me cafer and i dont have ability to buy pc when my ping was almost similiar to you and of course i have pc. Anyway, you started to insulting me at the first place and with the anger i had i called you cafer too but nothing more. Please dont lie as i insulted your family

Offline Stoku

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 09:36:38 pm
I didnt plan to post here but after verc's post with lies against me i decided to post.

While your buddies from pakistan (Alpays, Darkslayer) were constantly insulting me To say the truth, they started be negative towards me. After many insults towards me and my family, I replied to them that they have shitty internet in pakistan
First of all im not from pakistan and you know it please tell someone from pakistan gets 57 ping in european server and you are saying that we started to insult you and your family and you said pakistan has shitty internet for that nothing such happened. I hadnt any problem with you and i was playing with you in littlewhitey's after some deaths you started to call me cafer and i dont have ability to buy pc when my ping was almost similiar to you and of course i have pc. Anyway, you started to insulting me at the first place and with the anger i had i called you cafer too but nothing more. Please dont lie as i insulted your family
Thank's for additional informations Alpays. I hope that you are okay with us overall - this kind of behaviors aren't acceptable in our team and I'm sure that something like this won't happen again from our members.

Offline Alpays

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 10:09:06 pm

Thank's for additional informations Alpays. I hope that you are okay with us overall - this kind of behaviors aren't acceptable in our team and I'm sure that something like this won't happen again from our members.

Hi Stoku nice to see you again hope you do remember me. Yes of course im okay with you guys and i wish best of luck for your clan   :)

Offline Stoku

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 10:20:51 pm
Hi Stoku nice to see you again hope you do remember me. Yes of course im okay with you guys and i wish best of luck for your clan   :)
Yeah, nice to see you too! Of course I remember you, we had some great races on LWs last time :D I hope we will repeat it someday ;)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 11:28:51 pm by Stoku »

Offline Pranski

• Clan Member
  • Keep mentally strong no matter what
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 31, 2021, 01:46:03 am
bye bye verc

Offline VipeX

• Give respect Get respect
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 05:27:42 am
So sad :'(, dude this game for fun i mean play with decent skills If anybody were abusing with you then ignore this guys really, i'm broken may you are kicked from here , Good luck in future.

Hackers called me also hacker xD